Under the Patronage of
Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai
The Investment Promotion Agency of Mali is a public entity created in 2005 and positioned in 2019 under the supervision of the Prime Ministry.
• Contribute to the economic development of Mali through the private
• Sector by promoting and facilitating investments.
• Foster and support foreign and domestic direct investments
• Promote Mali to local and foreign investors
• Improve the Malian business environment
• Drive and support investment into Mali
• Shape policies favorable to investors
• Advise investors on investment opportunities
• Facilitate transactions and administrative procedures
• Source and present attractive investment opportunities
• Assist in the structuring and execution of specific investments
• Connect investors and capital-seekers to relevant support organizations