The Annual Investment Meeting is pleased to launch three digital activities to convene the global investment community in the virtual environment – the AIM Webinar Series, AIM Digital Country Presentation, and AIM Startups Virtual Pitch Competition.
In order to continue the Annual Investment Meeting’s mission to create investment opportunities and tackle the global challenges impacting the economy amidst challenges, these virtual events will serve as effective instruments in establishing meaningful connectivity and presenting new opportunities through digital technology.
We remain committed to offer endless possibilities to you through this digital journey. #AIMDigital
Under the Patronage of
Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai
The Investment Promotion Agency of Mali is a public entity created in 2005 and positioned in 2019 under the supervision of the Prime Ministry.
• Contribute to the economic development of Mali through the private
• Sector by promoting and facilitating investments.
• Foster and support foreign and domestic direct investments
• Promote Mali to local and foreign investors
• Improve the Malian business environment
• Drive and support investment into Mali
• Shape policies favorable to investors
• Advise investors on investment opportunities
• Facilitate transactions and administrative procedures
• Source and present attractive investment opportunities
• Assist in the structuring and execution of specific investments
• Connect investors and capital-seekers to relevant support organizations