Under the Patronage of
Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai
Tone has worked on Wall Street for almost 10 years starting as a Risk Analyst at Bear Stearns and later becoming a VP at JP Morgan Chase in the aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis. His expertise is in Economic Trends, Trading and Risk Analysis. Ever since getting involved in the Crypto Currency ecosystem in early 2013, he has been very active in spreading the relevance and importance of this technology as it helps promote economic freedom. Tone has been featured in several Documentaries like Magic Money & Bitcoin - Beyond the Bubble. Tone is now an independent content creator at ToneVays.com and on his YouTube Channel focused on sound economics & finance. Tone holds a Masters Degree in Financial Engineering from Florida State University along with Bachelor Degrees in Mathematics and Geology.
11:00 - 12:00
Startup Pillar Session 5 - Blockchain Start-Ups and Cryptocurrency
- There has been an increase in investment for Blockchain startups despite fall in price for cryptocurrency. How does this impact the country’s economy?
- Understanding Blockchain and It's Potential.
- Building Trust with Blockchain.
- How is cryptocurrency disrupting the global economy and its impact on the banking sector?
- Decentralised applications (DApps) – The New decentralised future
- What mistakes do investors make?