Under the Patronage of
Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai
Government Member of the Republic of Tatarstan (the Russian Federation)
• Head of Tatarstan Investment Development Agency (Investment Promotion, Investment Projects, international events:
worldwide participation & local welcoming).
2002-2007 Kazan Federal University, foreign languages, first-class degree diploma.
Chairman of the Student’s Council (Kazan city, Tatarstan, Russia).
2008-2009 МВА Program (General Management) at Kazan Federal University, (Kazan
city, Tatarstan, Russia).
2012-2013 МВА Program (HR) at State University of Great Britain (Sunderland city,
England) full-time program. First-class degree diploma.
Graduated from School of Public Policy under National University of Singapore (Singapore), Civil Service College of Singapore
(Singapore), Business School of Management “Skolkovo” (Moscow, Russia), Russian Academy of National Economics and
Public Administration under the President of Russia (Moscow, Russia), Corporate University of Sberbank (Moscow, Russia),
Stanford University (the US), Canada School of Public Service (cities: Toronto, Ottawa, St.John’s) and other.
II. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
2007-2010 Ministry of Economy of Tatarstan Republic, Russia (specialist in Investment Department, leading advisor, leading
consultant, Head of Department – 4 positions promotion in a row)
2010-2014 Administration of the President of Tatarstan Republic (Head of Division, Head of Department of Civil Service
Development – 2 positions promotion in a row)
2014-till now Government of Tatarstan Republic (Head of Tatarstan Investment Development Agency)
III. PARTICIPATION IN MANAGEMENT BOARDS AND COUNCILS:
• Chairman of the Board of Directors “Corporation of Development of Tatarstan Republic”
• Chairman of the Board of Directors “Corporation of Export of Tatarstan Republic”
• Chairman of the Board of Directors “Directorate of International activities”
• Chairman of the Board of Directors “Projects of Tatarstan”
• Member of the Board of Directors “TatneftehimInvestHolding” (Petrochemical companies’ Association)
• Member of the Board of Directors “Special Economic Zone Alabuga”
• Member of the Board of Trustees “Investment venture Fund of Tatarstan Republic”
• Member of the Supervisory Board “Special Economic Zone Innopolis” • Member of Economic Council of Cabinet of Ministers of Tatarstan Republic
• Member of Collegiums of 13 Ministries in Tatarstan
• Secretary General of Investment Council of Tatarstan Republic
• Member of Interagency Coordination Unit on Implementation of Conception of Development of intellectual and creative skills
of children and youth of Tatarstan Republic “Perspective”
• Chairman of Regional (Tatarstan) office of Russian and China Friendship
• Member of the Board of Trustees of Institute of Linguistics and Intercultural Communications of Kazan Federal University
• Member of Expert Council on Investment Programs Expertise on electrical energy and heating under the Cabinet of
Ministers of Tatarstan Republic
• Member of Expert Council of SEZ “Alabuga”
• Member of Expert Council of SEZ “Innopolis” • Member of Coordination Council on interaction between Governmental bodies of Tatarstan and Tatarstan Youth Government
• Member of the Board in National Association of Investment Development Agencies (Russia)
• Member of World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies (International)
IV. INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION
the United Nations Organization Investment Promotion Award for outstanding achievements in promoting investment in sectors
that will bring social and economic benefit and help countries to achieve sustainable development goals;
Annual Investment Meeting Investment Award (Dubai, the Emirates) as a best Investment Agency in Russia, Central Asia and
Stevie Awards in the nomination “Women in Business” (category “Government/Non-commercial organization”).
Hobbies: swimming, piano playing, reading, classical music
Contact details: +79376107349(Personal Assistant)
14:00 - 15:00
FDI Pillar Session 4 - Greenfield Investments or M&A: What’s your take?
The long-term slide of greenfield investment in manufacturing halted in 2018, with the value of announced projects up 35 per cent from the low value in 2017.
The global M&A market remained strong in 2018 with announced transaction volumes reaching $4.1 trillion, the third highest year ever for M&A volumes.
Greenfield investment and M&A are showing good signs of growth over the previous years of slumps, what is the future outlook of these investments and what can policymakers do to attract MNCs to invest in their countries.