Under the Patronage of
Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai
Since the establishment of the first technology company in 2010, Rain.Huan has incubated and served a number of well-known startups companies in the past 10 years. These companies have developed very well in TMT & Fintech industries. In 2016, Rain.Huan founded Atlas Capital, focus on global strategic consultation and investment in Fintech & Blockchain. We have our operations in Shanghai, Dubai and Hongkong. We incubated & invested in many Blockchain projects in the past years. At the same time we do have strong resources in global blockchain community. Rain’s ideal is to develop the World’s Best Ecosystem for Blockchain and other Distributed Ledger Technologies and Businesses. Rain.Huan personally is also specialist in business consulting, product design & software architect.
11:00 - 12:00
Startup Pillar Session 5 - Blockchain Start-Ups and Cryptocurrency
- There has been an increase in investment for Blockchain startups despite fall in price for cryptocurrency. How does this impact the country’s economy?
- Understanding Blockchain and It's Potential.
- Building Trust with Blockchain.
- How is cryptocurrency disrupting the global economy and its impact on the banking sector?
- Decentralised applications (DApps) – The New decentralised future
- What mistakes do investors make?
12:00 - 13:00
FC Pillar Session 5 - Future of Blockchain and Data Protection
In early 2019, nearly 2.5 billion records had been leaked due to data breaches. According to a study by IBM, it was discovered that the average cost of a data breach in 2018 was over $3.8 million, with the average price of a stolen or misplaced record being around $148.
- With Cybersecurity on the rise, how does blockchain provide solutions to secure storage of consumer data?
- Will blockchain technology eliminate human error?
- Blockchain Co-existing with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).