Under the Patronage of
Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai
Mani has over 20 years of experience in management and strategy consulting. He has worked with clients across North America, South East Asia, Middle East and Africa regions. His expertise lies in:- Mega Trends, future foresight and business modeling, strategy creation and implementation, market entry and expansion strategies, customer analysis and segmentation, competitive strategy, solutions modeling and implementation.
Mani has spent 12 years of his career in the African continent and has supported a number of clients in various sectors with their Africa growth strategy. The sectors covered by him include :- Petrochemicals, biofuels, materials handling, food additives and chemicals, metals recycling, EV, specialty chemicals, industrial automation, manufacturing and supply chain management amongst others. He also advises on public sector policy, regulations, growth transformation projects and Investment.
Mani is B.Tech ( Mechanical Engineering) from National Institute of Technology ( NIT), Calicut, India and a Project Management Professional (PMI) from USA and PGDCM, from XIME, Bangalore, India
14:00 - 17:00
FC Workshop 5 (Frost & Sullivan) - Sustainability and Circular economy driving growth in the Future Cities
- Key global trends in sustainability & circular economy that are driving growth opportunities
- How will your city look like in 2025?
- Imagine your city in 2025?
- What will be your city's headlines in 2025?
- Key strategic actions you would take now to achieve your headline in 2025
- Presentation of the key findings to the group.
11:30 - 13:00
FC Pillar Session 3 - Sustainability & Circular Economy - How futuristic cities need to imagine & deliver
- Government policy making - designing the future scope of engagement - Methodology for a sound strategy
- Key regulations that need to be implemented for the industry to adopt circularity in total
- Private sector challenges and solutions to overcome the