Under the Patronage of
Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai
Andrea is a Partner within Antler’s global team. Her specific mandate is to drive the strategy
and execution behind securing capital for Antler and it’s portfolio companies globally.
Andrea is a senior financial services professional with a diverse 18 year international career
across 3 different jurisdictions and multiple disciplines.
Prior to joining Antler Andrea was an Executive Director at Goldman Sachs Investment
Management Division where she was responsible for the investment management needs of
clients across all asset classes. Before joining Goldman Sachs, Andrea spent over a decade at
HSBC in various capacities ranging from designing and executing corporate strategy
globally, leading selected M&A activities and undertaking investment and client management
Andrea is an Honours Law Degree holder and a Fellow Chartered Accountant having trained
with KPMG as her first professional mandate. Andrea has lived in Singapore for 8 years and
is a proud mother of 6-year-old twins.
15:30 – 17:00
Startup Pillar Session 4 - Startups & Investors: their perspective towards seeking investments or investing in one.
- Start-up funding cycles and understanding investors requirement.
- Identifying and penetrating the target market.
- Perfecting your Pitch Deck.
- Challenges to acquire funding for your startup.
- What are the keywords investors are looking for in a startup / entrepreneurs?
- What do investors see in startups/entrepreneurs?
- Do investors invest in idea or founders?