Under the Patronage of
Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai
Amine is the Regional Manager of Blueground Middle East. He has more than 6 years of experience in finance, investment banking and alternative investments (including private equity, with a special focus on TMT and Real Estate sectors) in emerging markets. Amine has earned an MBA from INSEAD, a Master’s degree in strategy from Essec Business School and a Master’s degree in Engineering from the Ensicaen Engineering School & Research Center.
15:30 – 17:00
Startup Pillar Session 4 - Startups & Investors: their perspective towards seeking investments or investing in one.
- Start-up funding cycles and understanding investors requirement.
- Identifying and penetrating the target market.
- Perfecting your Pitch Deck.
- Challenges to acquire funding for your startup.
- What are the keywords investors are looking for in a startup / entrepreneurs?
- What do investors see in startups/entrepreneurs?
- Do investors invest in idea or founders?